Traditional accounting practices are failing you!Boost your profits by learning the proper way to use QuickBooks for your construction business. Keep your general ledger and your job costs always accurate, up to the minute, and in balance.
LEARN THINGS LIKE:
- The difference between Job Cost Accounting and General Ledger Accounting
- How to make Settlement Statement entries
- How to close a job to the General Ledger
- How to handle "Change Orders", "Warranty Work", "Payroll and Job Related Timesheets" within QuickBooks and so much more!
Have Questions? Call us at 405-633-2572
YOU ARE INVITED!Attend an online training course from the convenience of your own office.
Training is designed for people with even little to no accounting background--If you manage or work in the office of a construction business - you need this course.
Accountants are welcome to take the course as well. Learn how to better help your construction clients.
Rick Powell, the developer of QuickBooks for Homebuilders, taught this course on a national stage at the IBS (International Builders Show). Check out this link for more information on our Estimator software, integrated with Intuit, the owner of QuickBooks®: QuickBooks Marketplace
ALL ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE
- 69 page E-book "QuickBooks for Homebuilders"
- QuickBooks company file modified for a construction business
- Many additional resources